Caroline Weiss, PsyD, LP
- Mental health disorders
- Anxiety disorder
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Virtual visits
I am a licensed psychologist who works with adult individuals with a variety of mental health issues. These include depressive disorders, bipolar disorders, anxiety disorders, panic disorder, post traumatic stress disorder, abuse, trauma issues, obsessive compulsive disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, adjustment disorders involving life stressors, psychotherapy for a variety of mental health and emotional issues and psychological assessment and testing. I also work with individuals on the behavioral management of obesity. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Rochester, MN
Best part of my work: Seeing a patient make positive changes to lead a more fulfilling life.
Why I became a psychologist: People in my family either worked in the field of mental health or struggled with issues. I was inspired to use my knowledge to assist others.
What I tell friends and family: Remember that good self care is essential throughout your entire life.
Favorite health tip: Keep moving! Exercise helps prevent and improve health problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes and arthritis. Research shows that the psychological and physical benefits of exercise can also help reduce anxiety and improve mood. Add small amounts of physical activity throughout your day.
- Family activities
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University
- American Psychological Association
- Minnesota Psychological Association
Years of experience
- Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital – Unity Campus
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)