Amy Nemec, DPT, LAT
Physical therapist, athletic trainer
- Physical therapy
- Knee and shoulder orthopedic injury management
- Post-concussion symptom management
- Athletic training services
I am a physical therapist/certified athletic trainer who treats athletes, sports medicine and concussion. I am also a member of the RunSMART program.
I specialize in sports therapy management including knees, shoulders and feet, as well as physical therapy management of post-concussion symptoms. I also provide training room and on-site event coverage athletic training services to several high schools.
The best part of my job is working with patients to get the best recovery possible. I became a physical therapist because of my experiences as a patient when I was a high-school and college athlete. My practice philosophy is to work as team to get the best outcome for the patient.
- Physical therapy
Awards and recognitions
- Downhill skiing
- Family activities
- Temple University
- University of Wisconsin - Lacrosse
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed athletic trainer
Years of experience
- River Falls Area Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)