Jill Linse, MD
- Family medicine
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Travel Medicine
- Minor office procedures
- Adult medicine
- Joint injections
- Mole removal
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified physician, specializing in family medicine. My professional interests include travel medicine, minor office procedures (including joint injections and mole removals), pediatrics, adult medicine and geriatrics. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Eau Claire, WI
Best part of my work: Emotionally, I enjoy being able to address my patients' concerns and put their minds at ease. Intellectually, I enjoy being able to solve patients' "medical mysteries."
Why I became a physician: I felt I could be a doctor that people would be comfortable with.
How I spend my free time: International travel, growing hybrid tea roses, trying to get tropical plants to survive in Minnesota, running in nature, yoga.
What patients say about me: They think I'm down to earth and have a good sense of humor.
Favorite health tip: Relax...de-stress yourself.
Practice philosophy: I won't recommend anything I wouldn't do myself.
- Family medicine
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine-Duluth and Minneapolis
- American Academy of Family Practice
- American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
Current licenses and certifications
- Board certified by American Academy of Family Practice
- Certified in Clinical Tropical Medicine and Traveler's Health
- Licensed in Minnesota and Jamaica
- University of Minnesota Family Medicine and Community Health
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)