Jill Linse, MD
- Family medicine
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Travel Medicine
- Minor office procedures
- Adult medicine
- Joint injections
- Mole removal
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified physician, specializing in family medicine. My professional interests include travel medicine, minor office procedures (including joint injections and mole removals), pediatrics, adult medicine and geriatrics. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Eau Claire, WI
Best part of my work: Emotionally, I enjoy being able to address my patients' concerns and put their minds at ease. Intellectually, I enjoy being able to solve patients' "medical mysteries."
Why I became a physician: I felt I could be a doctor that people would be comfortable with.
How I spend my free time: International travel, growing hybrid tea roses, trying to get tropical plants to survive in Minnesota, running in nature, yoga.
What patients say about me: They think I'm down to earth and have a good sense of humor.
Favorite health tip: Relax...de-stress yourself.
Practice philosophy: I won't recommend anything I wouldn't do myself.
- Family medicine
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine-Duluth and Minneapolis
- American Academy of Family Practice
- American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
Current licenses and certifications
- Board certified by American Academy of Family Practice
- Certified in Clinical Tropical Medicine and Traveler's Health
- Licensed in Minnesota and Jamaica
- University of Minnesota Family Medicine and Community Health
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)