William Votel, MD
- Family medicine
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified physician, specializing in family medicine. My professional interests include pediatric care and office procedures. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: South Saint Paul, MN
Best part of my work: Providing treatment and offering preventive care to all the members of a family.
How I spend my free time: Biking, skiing, spending time with my family and helping with Boy Scouts.
What patients say about me: My patients appreciate that I don't rush and that I'm thorough.
Favorite health tip: Eat your veggies, cut out the pop and exercise regularly.
Practice philosophy: I strive to get to know and understand my patients well, which enables me to deliver individual, quality care.
- Family medicine
- Downhill skiing
- Family activities
- Volunteer work
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Board of Directors - Allina Medical Clinic
- Saint Francis Mayo Family Practice
- LaCrosse, Wisconsin-Family Practice
- Family Medicine, Spokane, Washington, Obstetrics
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)