Eleanor - Irene Bucu, MD
- Preventive Health Services
- Child Health
- Developmental disabilities
I am a board-certified physician specializing in pediatrics. My professional interests include preventive health care, children with special health care needs and developmental problems.
Hometown: Marikina City, Philippines
Best part of my work: Watching my patients grow up from infants to toddlers, to children and then adolescents.
Why I became a pediatrician: I enjoy working with children and keeping them healthy.
How I spend my free time: Spending time with my family.
Favorite health tip: Be safe.
Practice philosophy: Do the best you can. Treat people the way you want to be treated.
- Family activities
- University of Philippines College of Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Philippine-Minnesotan Medican Association
- Pennsylvania State University
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.