Eleanor - Irene Bucu, MD
- Preventive Health Services
- Child Health
- Developmental disabilities
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified physician specializing in pediatrics. My professional interests include preventive health care, children with special health care needs and developmental problems. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Marikina City, Philippines
Best part of my work: Watching my patients grow up from infants to toddlers, to children and then adolescents.
Why I became a pediatrician: I enjoy working with children and keeping them healthy.
How I spend my free time: Spending time with my family.
Favorite health tip: Be safe.
Practice philosophy: Do the best you can. Treat people the way you want to be treated.
- Family activities
- University of Philippines College of Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Philippine-Minnesotan Medican Association
- Pennsylvania State University
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)