Eleanor - Irene Bucu, MD
- Preventive Health Services
- Child Health
- Developmental disabilities
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified physician specializing in pediatrics. My professional interests include preventive health care, children with special health care needs and developmental problems. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Marikina City, Philippines
Best part of my work: Watching my patients grow up from infants to toddlers, to children and then adolescents.
Why I became a pediatrician: I enjoy working with children and keeping them healthy.
How I spend my free time: Spending time with my family.
Favorite health tip: Be safe.
Practice philosophy: Do the best you can. Treat people the way you want to be treated.
- Family activities
- University of Philippines College of Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Philippine-Minnesotan Medican Association
- Pennsylvania State University
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)