Mark Scheible, MD
- Family medicine
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Sports medicine
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified family medicine physician with professional interests in sports medicine, pediatrics and skin biopsies. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Chatfield, MN
Best part of my work: Helping to get to the bottom of a patient's problem and following it through to a resolution.
Why I became a physician: I've always been interested in how the human body works and have known since second grade that this is what I'd like to do.
How I spend my free time: I like to get outside as much as possible. I enjoy boating, fishing and family time.
What patients say about me: I've been told that I'm easy to relate to and explain things in an easy-to-understand way. Patients like that I "tell it like it is".
Favorite health tip: If you don't know why a provider is prescribing a medication or ordering a test, be sure to ask. More medicine is not "better" medicine.
Practice philosophy: If you take the time to listen, the patient will tell you what's wrong.
- Family medicine
- Family activities
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- Twin Cities Medical Society
- St John's Hospital
Years of experience
- Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital – Unity Campus
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)