Greg A. Stern, PsyD, ABPP
- Anxiety disorders
- Adjustment disorders
- Depressed mood
- Depressive disorder
- Virtual visits
Greg Stern PsyD, ABPP is board-certified in Rehabilitation Psychology.
Clinical expertise: Medical issues, adjustment to disability, depression, anxiety, relationship issues.
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
- American Psychological Association
- Minnesota Psychological Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed psychologist (LP)
- Oak Forest Hospital of Cook County
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)