Krista Holter, CCC-SLP, OTR/C
- Speech therapy
- Voice Disorders
- Head and neck cancer rehab
- Neurological disorders (stroke, als, ms, parkinsons, tbi)
Clinical expertise: Auditory processing disorders, voice, brain injury, dysphagia, and head and neck cancer rehabilitation.
As a specialty trained speech-language pathologist in the Courage Kenny Cancer Rehabilitation Program, she provides expert care for individuals with challenges associated with cancer and its treatment.
She also is certified in Lee Silverman Voice Training (LSVT) for people with Parkinson's Disease.
- Speech therapy
- University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point
- American Speech Hearing Association
- Minnesota Speech Hearing Association
- Twin Cities Speech Language Pathologists
Current licenses and certifications
- FEES (Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing)
- Head Neck cancer certified (Laryngectomy/ TEP trained)
- LSVT certified (Lee Silverman Voice Training)
- MBSImP (Modified Barium Swallow) Certified
- Vital Stim provider
Years of experience
- Mercy Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)