Mary Beth Scanlon, PhD, LP
- Women's Health
- trauma recovery
- Women's developmental issues
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified doctor of philosophy and licensed psychologist. My professional interests include women's developmental issues, anxiety and trauma recovery. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Best part of my work: Getting to experience patients understanding themselves better.
Why I became a doctor: I wanted to have a positive impact on people's lives.
What I tell my friends and family: Live in the present.
How I spend my free time: Time with my family, walking, gardening.
What patients say about me: I'm often told that it's easy to talk to me.
Favorite health tip: There is no reason not to exercise.
Practice philosophy: We need to learn to manage and tolerate our emotions.
- Family activities
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- American Psychological Association
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)