Todd Shea, DPM
- Foot surgery
- Diabetes-related foot problems
- Sports injuries
I am a board-certified doctor of podiatric medicine. My professional interests include foot surgery, diabetes-related foot problems and sports injuries.
Favorite health tip: If a shoe is comfortable, wear it.
Practice philosophy: Feet are your primary mode of transportation. My job is to keep my patients moving.
Additional info: Voted Top Doc in Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine.
- Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association, American Diabetes Assn, Minnesota Podiatric Medical Assn
Current licenses and certifications
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery certified
- Basic Life Support Certified
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Abbott Northwestern – WestHealth
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)