Todd Shea, DPM
- Foot surgery
- Diabetes-related foot problems
- Sports injuries
I am a board-certified doctor of podiatric medicine. My professional interests include foot surgery, diabetes-related foot problems and sports injuries.
Favorite health tip: If a shoe is comfortable, wear it.
Practice philosophy: Feet are your primary mode of transportation. My job is to keep my patients moving.
Additional info: Voted Top Doc in Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine.
- Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association, American Diabetes Assn, Minnesota Podiatric Medical Assn
Current licenses and certifications
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery certified
- Basic Life Support Certified
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Abbott Northwestern – WestHealth
Are you this provider? Update your profile.