Timothy Savageau, OD
- Contact Lenses
- Eye exams
- Post surgical care
- Glaucoma management
I am a licensed doctor of optometry. My professional interests include contact lenses, eye exams, post-surgical care and glaucoma management. I enjoy providing comprehensive medical eye care to all ages.
Hometown: Fargo, ND
Best part of my work: I enjoy connecting with people every day. Helping people see better never gets old, especially with children.
Why I became an optometrist: I had some challenging vision issues as a child and I've felt called to help people with vision ever since.
What I tell my friends and family: Wear safety glasses whenever you are engaging in at-risk activities.
How I spend my free time: I like to read, golf, bike and travel.
Favorite health tip: Everything in moderation.
Practice philosophy: My goal is to provide the tools and education that my patients can use to maintain the best vision possible throughout their lifetime in the most respectful and compassionate manner possible.
- Southern California College of Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Minnesota Optometric Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Doctor of Optometry
- Minnesota Board of Optometry
Years of experience
- United Hospital – Hastings Regina Campus
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)