Jyothsna Rayadurg, MPH, MBBS
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Systemic Vasculitis
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified physician with a masters in public health. My professional interests include arthritis, lupus, fibromyalgia, ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid disorders, lupus, all inflammatory disorders and connective tissue diseases. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Best part of my work: Getting to know patients and their families as the years go by.
Why I became a physician: I am a people person and I connect well with people one-to-one.
How I spend my free time: Time with family, gardening, cooking, running, reading, teaching.
What patients say about me: They have told me they love that I listen to them! They like my caring attributes and the time I spend one-to-one. I treat them as a "whole person" and not a symptom.
Favorite health tip: Exercise regularly!
Practice philosophy: I take time to listen to my patients and explain things. I believe that the patient should be involved in the decision-making process of their treatment plan.
- Family activities
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
- Northwestern University Medical School/Chicago
Current licenses and certifications
- Board Certified in Rheumatology and Internal Medicine
- Grant Hospital of Chicago - Internal Medicine
- Grant Hospital of Chicago
- Northwestern University
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)