Jyothsna Rayadurg, MPH, MBBS
- Lupus Erythematosus, Systemic
- Spondylitis, Ankylosing
- Inflammatory disorders
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified physician with a masters in public health. My professional interests include arthritis, lupus, fibromyalgia, ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid disorders, lupus, all inflammatory disorders and connective tissue diseases. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Best part of my work: Getting to know patients and their families as the years go by.
Why I became a physician: I am a people person and I connect well with people one-to-one.
How I spend my free time: Time with family, gardening, cooking, running, reading, teaching.
What patients say about me: They have told me they love that I listen to them! They like my caring attributes and the time I spend one-to-one. I treat them as a "whole person" and not a symptom.
Favorite health tip: Exercise regularly!
Practice philosophy: I take time to listen to my patients and explain things. I believe that the patient should be involved in the decision-making process of their treatment plan.
- Family activities
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
- Northwestern University Medical School/Chicago
Current licenses and certifications
- Board Certified in Rheumatology and Internal Medicine
- Grant Hospital of Chicago - Internal Medicine
- Grant Hospital of Chicago
- Northwestern University
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)