Amanda C. Porter, LP, PsyD
- Anxiety disorders
- ADHD testing
- dialectical behavior therapy
- Mindfulness therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Virtual visits
I'm a psychologist with special interest in treating depression and anxiety disorders. I enjoy working with individuals and families with anxiety and depression, and I provide testing for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.
I also have professional interests in dialectical behavior therapy, mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy.
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
- Forest Institute of Professional Psychology
- American Psychological Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed Psychologist in Minnesota
- Heart of America Consortium Nevada Missouri
- Allied Mental Health Associates Nevada Missouri
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)