Amanda C. Porter, LP, PsyD
- Anxiety disorders
- ADHD testing
- dialectical behavior therapy
- Mindfulness therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Virtual visits
I'm a psychologist with special interest in treating depression and anxiety disorders. I enjoy working with individuals and families with anxiety and depression, and I provide testing for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.
I also have professional interests in dialectical behavior therapy, mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy.
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
- Forest Institute of Professional Psychology
- American Psychological Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed Psychologist in Minnesota
- Heart of America Consortium Nevada Missouri
- Allied Mental Health Associates Nevada Missouri
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)