Sandra Undis, PsyD, LP
A referral may be needed for this provider.
- Rehabilitation psychology
- Chronic illness management
- Anxiety and mood disorders
- Adjustment to disability
- Coping with neurological disorders
- Emotional and interpersonal issues
- Virtual visits
Practice philosophy: My focus is on working collaboratively with my clients to understand their strengths and areas of difficulty in order to improve their quality of life. I strive to support my clients with caring and understanding while also challenging them to take steps to work toward their goals. I use techniques from Acceptance and Commitment, Cognitive Behavioral, Illness Management and Recovery, Motivational Interviewing, and Psychodynamic therapies to tailor treatment to each individual's needs.
- Widener University - Chester, PA
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)