Theresa Anderson, APRN, CRNA
Not accepting new patients in this area.
Practice philosophy: Treating patients to a standard in which I want my family to be treated.
What are you passionate about and why? Excellent care, providing the best we can for our patients.
Why did you become a provider? When did you know this was the career for you? When I needed to have surgery myself, I found such comfort with my nurse anesthetist. I knew at that point, that’s what I wanted to do.
What is one of the challenges of this career you enjoy? And why? Anesthesia is always evolving and keeps me learning.
What is your personal health goal? Staying active.
What is the best thing you've done for your health or the best health advice you've received? Becoming and staying active. Working out has helped me stay balance in a chaotic world.
What are you most proud of? My family.
- Spending time with family
- Working out
- Minneapolis School of Anesthesia - Shoreview, MN
- American Association of Nurse Anesthesiology
Years of experience
- Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital – Unity Campus
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)