Allina Health Surgery Center – Brooklyn Park
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
- 763-373-0400 763-373-0400
- Mon—Fri 7 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
About this location
At Allina Health Surgery Center – Brooklyn Park, we provide the highest level of care and expertise for same-day (outpatient) surgery care. At this ambulatory surgery center, you will have peace of mind knowing that your integrated team of compassionate, experienced experts work together seamlessly, allowing you to focus on your recovery.
Your team of surgeons, nurses and technicians are committed to making your surgery experience easier, using advanced technology and equipment in a warm, personalized setting, which supports your recovery so you can get back to what matters most.
Our partnership with SCA Health (SCA), an industry-leading, national provider of surgical solutions, provides you with the assurance of the quality clinical care you need, as well as convenience and cost savings that offer the following benefits:
- Convenience: easy scheduling, convenient access, short wait times, high patient satisfaction (among the highest in the industry).
- Cost savings: procedure costs that average 45 percent less than if performed at a hospital, savings that are reflected in copays and co-insurance and lower cost of care in facilities that helps lower total healthcare insurance premiums.
- Clinical quality: National Quality Forum endorsement (the “gold standard” in healthcare metrics), a proprietary clinical training system, best practices developed and shared both regionally and nationally, as well as a significant commitment to and investment in training for clinical leaders.
Learn more about ambulatory surgery centers.
Your surgery – what you need to know
Making your surgery easier and more convenient is a top priority – a seamless experience from “before surgery” preparation to day of surgery as well as after surgery and beyond.
To help ensure this seamless experience, please review Your Guide for Surgery – one “go to” source of information to help you prepare, stay informed and make sure everything is in order. This guide also helps you understand what to expect every step of the way, reducing stress and helping you feel more in control. It is important you review and follow these guidelines to prevent any possible delays or cancellations.
Your guide offers easy-to-understand instructions and information that you, your family and designated caregiver need know and act on, including:
- Preparing for surgery guidance: pre-registration matters, “before surgery” checklist and other key guidelines.
- Day of surgery instructions: “day of” reminders, food and liquid guidelines as well as arrival, check-in and admission information and other valuable instruction.
- After surgery information: post-operation information on recovery (both on site and at home), transportation, your designated caregiver, pain relief and other important reminders.
Billing and Payment
It is important to understand your health care benefits before your surgery. Please call your insurance provider about your upcoming surgery. As the insurance subscriber, you are obligated to confirm that all prior authorization information is completed before your surgery date. It is important that you understand what your benefits cover and how this may affect you financially.
- Additional billing and payment information can be found on the Allina Health billing page.
- Make an online payment for the SCA Health surgery center via Patient Billing Portal.
- Questions about your SCA Health surgery center bill? Please call 763-390-0004.
Patient Rights and Privacy
- Surprise Billing
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities [English] [Español]
- Anti-Discrimination Policy [English] [Español]
- Notice of Privacy Practices [English] [Español]
- Limited English Proficiency
- Website Accessibility
- Website Privacy
- Terms and Conditions