Jennifer White, MD
- Family medicine
- Women's Health
- Adolescent Medicine
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified family physician with professional interests in women's health, adolescent medicine and geriatric care. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Hartford, CT
I knew I wanted to become a doctor when: my father died of cancer when I was 10. It was then I decided that I wanted to become a physician, and I ultimately fell in love with the doctor-patient relationship.
Something I've learned from my patients is: that everyone has a story.
If I wasn't a doctor, I would be a: travel blogger and dancer.
One of the challenges of my career that I enjoy is: geriatric medicine and end-of-life care. While these conversations are sometimes difficult, it helps our aging population live their life cycle with dignity. I also enjoy adolescent medicine.
The best thing I've done for my health is: to do exercise that I love, which is walking and dancing. In addition to their health benefits, they are great stress relievers.
Practice philosophy: Comprehensive care. Helping patients become the healthiest version of themselves, physically and emotionally.
- Family medicine
- Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Heart Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Comprehensive Advanced Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Philadelphia, PA
- Grant Medical Center, Columbus, OH
Years of experience
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)