Carly Dirlam, MD
- Women's mental health
- Bipolar Disorder
Practice philosophy: I strive to partner with patients and their families to develop a treatment plan targeted at the patient’s goals for mental well-being.
Something I have learned from my patients: Listening is one of the most important things I can do for a patient.
My personal health goal is: To eat healthy and maintain a regular sleep schedule.
- St. Olaf College
- University of Minnesota
- American Psychiatric Association
- Minnesota Psychiatric Society
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Department of Psychiatry
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)