Carly Dirlam, MD
- Women's mental health
- Bipolar Disorder
- Virtual visits
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Practice philosophy: I strive to partner with patients and their families to develop a treatment plan targeted at the patient’s goals for mental well-being.
Something I have learned from my patients: Listening is one of the most important things I can do for a patient.
My personal health goal is: To eat healthy and maintain a regular sleep schedule.
- St. Olaf College
- University of Minnesota
- American Psychiatric Association
- Minnesota Psychiatric Society
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Department of Psychiatry
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)