Nick Mueller, PA-C
- Sports Medicine
- Fracture care
- Joint injections
- Non-surgical treatment of orthopedic conditions
- Joint pain
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
I provide the following patient care: new patient consultations, established patient office visits, perform intra-articular injections and joint aspirations, manage and care for nonoperative fractures with casting, assist in surgical procedures, and follow Dr. Labadie's postoperative patients through their recovery.
- Idaho State University
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physicians Assistants
Current licenses and certifications
- Masters in Physician Assistant Studies
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Years of experience
- Mercy Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)