Sheryl Cotton, LICSW, MSW
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- dialectical behavior therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Mindfulness practices
- Long-term caregivers
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Accelerated resolution therapy
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Practice philosophy: I provide therapeutic services to individuals, couples and families to help them heal wounds, improve communication and relationships, calm anxiety, manage changes and create the life they want for themselves.
- St. Catherine University/University of St. Thomas
- University of Minnesota
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed Graduate Social Worker
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
Are you this provider? Update your profile.