Sheryl Cotton, MSW, LICSW
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- dialectical behavior therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Mindfulness practices
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Accelerated resolution therapy
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Virtual visits
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Practice philosophy: I provide therapeutic services to individuals and couples to help them heal wounds, improve communication and relationships, calm anxiety, manage changes and create the life they want for themselves.
- St. Catherine University/University of St. Thomas
- University of Minnesota
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)