Jackie Pham, DPM
- Sports Medicine
- Soft tissue masses
- Foot or ankle sprains
- Diabetic wound care
- Bunions and hammertoes
- Foot or ankle fractures
- Ingrown toenails
One of the things I enjoy most is building trust and developing relationships with patients. I find it important to take the time to educate patients on their condition and involve them in their treatment plan as much as possible.
I am passionate about learning, both for professional and personal development. Whether it be through my patients and colleagues or through my travels, I am a firm believer in the constant act of learning.
I appreciate a healthy, active lifestyle so it’s rewarding for me to be able to reduce or eliminate my patients’ foot pain to allow them to continue doing activities they love.
- College of Podiatric Medicine, Western University of Health Sciences, CA - DPM
- Institute of Technology, University of Minnesota, MN - Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Associate
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Minnesota Podiatric Medical Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Board Qualified in Foot and Reconstructive/Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery
Additional languages spoken
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)