Jackie Pham, DPM
- Sports Medicine
- Soft tissue masses
- Foot or ankle sprains
- Diabetic wound care
- Bunions and hammertoes
- Foot fractures
- Tendon and ligament conditions of the foot and ankle
- Ingrown toenails
- Arthritis of the foot and ankle
One of the things I enjoy most is building trust and developing relationships with patients. I find it important to take the time to educate patients on their condition and involve them in their treatment plan as much as possible.
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
I am passionate about learning, both for professional and personal development. Whether it be through my patients and colleagues or through my travels, I am a firm believer in the constant act of learning.
I appreciate a healthy, active lifestyle so it’s rewarding for me to be able to reduce or eliminate my patients’ foot pain to allow them to continue doing activities they love.
- College of Podiatric Medicine, Western University of Health Sciences, CA - DPM
- Institute of Technology, University of Minnesota, MN - Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Fellow
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Minnesota Board of Podiatric Medicine, Board Member
- Minnesota Podiatric Medical Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Board Certified, American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Board Qualified in Foot and Reconstructive/Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery
- Hennepin Healthcare
Additional languages spoken
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)