Kangting Heins, PhD, LP
- Depression and anxiety
- Trauma and abuse
- Grief and loss issues
- Psychological testing for children and adolescents
- Multicultural counseling
I am a licensed psychologist who provides psychotherapy for adults on a variety of concerns including depression and anxiety, trauma and abuse, grief and loss, relationship issues, adjustment and multicultural issues.
I also provide psychological testing for children and adolescents on ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, intellectual functioning, anxiety, depression, and trauma.
I also speak Chinese (Mandarin).
Practice philosophy: Patients are their own agents of change.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
- Mandarin Chinese
- Mercy Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)