Abby Fischbach, PsyD, LP
- Rehabilitation psychology
- Health Psychology
- Dual disorder treatment
- Chronic pain
- Chronic illness management
- Anxiety and mood disorders
- Psychological and personality assessments
I believe in a patient-centered, culturally sensitive approach to care. I partner with you to help you reach your self-identified goals. As a I work to meet you where you are. Each person is an individual and so too shall be his or her therapy sessions.
I incorporate aspects of CBT, DBT, psychodynamic, family systems, and solution-focused therapeutic techniques to tailor psychological interventions to each client's individual needs.
Awards and recognitions
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)