Nicholas Dougherty, LAc
- Integrative Medicine
- Anxiety and depression
- Alternatives to pain relief
- mental health
- Reproductive Health
- Chronic pain
- Integrative, complementary medicine
I am a licensed acupuncturist with a doctorate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine with specialties in mental health, reproductive health as well as chronic pain management.
The best part of my patient visit is educating my patients' about health and wellness from different perspectives. I enjoy drawing connections and common threads for my patients.
I became a provider to follow my passion for helping others, expand my knowledge and give back to the community.
My practice philosophy: The body and mind are intrinsically connected. True health care must take all aspects of a person into account.
I currently serve on the Board of Directors for the Minnesota Acupuncture Association.
- Martial arts
- American Society of Acupuncturists
- Board of Directors, Minnesota Acupuncture Assoc.
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)