Christine Gendreau, LAc, MS
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Digestive health
- mental health
- Headache and migraine disorders
- Pain, acute and chronic
- Herbal medicine
- Women's Health
Hometown: Cannon Falls
Practice philosophy: I take a holistic approach to medicine which allows me to address the whole being - mind, body, spirit and emotions. As an acupuncturist, I treat physical and energetic imbalances to bring about a sense of harmony. I work with patients to create a treatment plan and walk with them on their path of healing and wellness.
Why I became a provider: To make a difference in our world.
- Northwestern Health Sciences University
- College of St. Catherine, St. Paul
Current licenses and certifications
- Diplomate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Licensed Acupuncturist
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.