Beth Larson, MD
- Family medicine
- Chronic disease and prevention
- Adolescent Health
- Women's Health
- mental health
I am a board-certified family medicine physician with professional interests in adolescent health, chronic disease and prevention, mental health and women's health.
I am passionate about: showing hospitality and care to others by listening and holding a person's hand. I am passionate about getting to know my patients, supporting and empowering them, and learning with them.
I enjoy: traveling. I have traveled all over the US and world and love to witness the diversity and unity.
If I wasn't a physician, I would be a: mentor for preteens and teenagers.
One of the challenges of this career that I enjoy is: explaining health information in a way that makes sense so that they trust me, embrace the information and become empowered.
My personal health goal: is to exercise 4-5 times per week, decrease my food and drink portions and say "no" when I need to.
I am most proud of: the family that adopted me when I was 18 months old.
A few of my personal achievements include: growing a garden for the first time this spring, traveling to more than 20 countries, and learning Spanish and Indonesian.
- Family medicine
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Gordon College
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Christian Medical & Dental Associations
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- North Memorial Family Medicine Residency
- Highland Hospital Family Medicine Residency
- Maternal Fetal Medicine (OB) Fellowship
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)