Beth Larson, MD
- Family medicine
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Chronic disease and prevention
- Adolescent Health
- Women's Health
- Mental health conditions
I am a board-certified family medicine physician with professional interests in adolescent health, chronic disease and prevention, mental health and women's health.
I am passionate about: showing hospitality and care to others by listening and holding a person's hand. I am passionate about getting to know my patients, supporting and empowering them, and learning with them.
I enjoy: traveling. I have traveled all over the US and world and love to witness the diversity and unity.
If I wasn't a physician, I would be a: mentor for preteens and teenagers.
One of the challenges of this career that I enjoy is: explaining health information in a way that makes sense so that they trust me, embrace the information and become empowered.
My personal health goal: is to exercise 4-5 times per week, decrease my food and drink portions and say "no" when I need to.
I am most proud of: the family that adopted me when I was 18 months old.
A few of my personal achievements include: growing a garden for the first time this spring, traveling to more than 20 countries, and learning Spanish and Indonesian.
- Family medicine
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Gordon College
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Christian Medical & Dental Associations
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- North Memorial Family Medicine Residency
- Highland Hospital Family Medicine Residency
- Maternal Fetal Medicine (OB) Fellowship
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)