Ethan McCallum, PhD
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Prolonged exposure therapy
- dialectical behavior therapy
- Serious mental illnesses
- Veteran's and service members mental health
- Virtual visits
I am a psychologist with professional interests in borderline personality disorder, PTSD, trauma, Prolonged Exposure therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, serious mental illnesses, anxiety, depression and veterans and service members' mental health. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Practice philosophy: Evidence-based treatment using cognitive and behavioral therapy principles.
Best part of my work: Helping people to overcome the challenging experiences that interfere with living a meaningful life.
- University of Missouri - St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- Saint John’s University, Collegeville, MN
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)