Ethan McCallum, PhD
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Prolonged exposure therapy
- dialectical behavior therapy
- Serious mental illnesses
- Veteran's and service members mental health
I am offering a Life Skills Group for adults starting September 4. The group will be held Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4-5 p.m. Learn more about the Life Skills Group.
I am a psychologist with professional interests in borderline personality disorder, PTSD, trauma, Prolonged Exposure therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, serious mental illnesses, anxiety, depression and veterans and service members' mental health.
Practice philosophy: Evidence-based treatment using cognitive and behavioral therapy principles.
Best part of my work: Helping people to overcome the challenging experiences that interfere with living a meaningful life.
- University of Missouri - St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- Saint John’s University, Collegeville, MN
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.