Katelyn Bezek, MD
- Family medicine
- End of life care
- Hospital Medicine
- Women's Health
- Virtual visits
- Pre-exposure HIV prophylaxis
- Hormone replacement therapy
- LGBTQ+ health
I am a board-certified family medicine physician with professional interests in women's health, end of life care, hospital medicine, and transgender hormone therapy. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
I am passionate about: creating and maintaining relationships with my patients. Primary care is a great place to build lasting positive experiences and my goal is always to make you and your family members feel empowered in your own medical care.
If I wasn't a provider, I would be a veterinarian or barista - I love all sorts of animals and I hope to keep increasing my collection. But if not a veterinarian, a job that allows unlimited coffee as a perk sounds pretty terrific.
I knew family medicine was the path for me because it provides the opportunity to practice along a wide spectrum of ages and situations while building long-term relationships with patients.
One of the challenges of this career I enjoy is being present and supportive during difficult times. I am grateful for the opportunity to offer my help during times of illness, fear or stress, although I often find it challenging. It is still a gift to be present during such personal events.
One of the best things I have done for my health is adopting a dog! Gets us walking every day, regardless of weather.
- Family medicine
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, MO
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- United Family Medicine Residency
Years of experience
- River Falls Area Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)