Steven R. Smith, DPM
- Reconstructive foot and ankle surgery
- Diabetic limb salvage
- Foot and ankle arthroscopy
- Diabetic wound care
- Ingrown toenails
- Soft tissue masses
- Foot and ankle sprains and fractures
My goal as a foot and ankle surgeon is to provide patients with the knowledge and information to be involved with their medical decision making, and work together to get them back to doing the activities, job or the lifestyle they love.
I enjoy staying active and spending time with family and friends. I continue to play hockey with friends in leagues around the Twin Cities as well as outdoor pond hockey tournaments. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and dog exploring local parks and lakes around the Midwest.
The best part of my work is meeting new people and learning how I can or have helped them meet their goals.
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, WI; BS
- Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin Univ. - Chicao, IL; DPM
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Minnesota Podiatric Medical Association
- Regions Hospital/HealthPartners Inst. for Medical Ed. and Research - St. Paul; Podiatric Med. and Surgery
- Buffalo Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.