Jamie Otremba, CNM, APRN
- Pregnancy care
- Fertility care
- Teen care
Practice philosophy. As a certified nurse-midwife, my role is to support my clients in making healthy choices in a comprehensive, holistic, whole person approach. My goal is to listen and help you identify health strategies that work for you to maximize health, while providing care for unplanned health events
The best part of my work is knowing I made a difference for someone, that something I had to offer helped you in some way or offered you comfort.
Why I became a provider. I was a labor nurse for a few years and wanted more of a relationship with the women I watched over in labor. I love getting to know my patients throughout their pregnancies, being with you for your births and seeing you afterward, catching up on your families and lives.
- Healthy state of mind
- Outdoor activities
- University of Minnesota
- Moorhead State University
- Brainerd Community College
- Dakota State College of Science
Current licenses and certifications
- BLS certified
- Certified Nurse-Midwife
- Registered nurse
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center
- The Mother Baby Center at Abbott Northwestern and Children's Minnesota
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)