Sarah Nevin, LICSW
Licensed social worker
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Aging and loss
- Anxiety and depression
- Holistic self-care
- Life transitions
- Young adults
- Virtual visits
- Accelerated resolution therapy
I am a licensed social worker with professional interests in anxiety and depression, crisis, young adults, aging and loss, life transitions, holistic self-care, and acceptance and commitment therapy. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Best part of my patient visit: An increase in energy for hope. It is an honor to do this work. Although it's my job and we are here to serve the patient, I feel it's a privilege that my patients open up to me.
Why I became a provider: Talking to and listening to people is my favorite thing to do, and figured out a way to do it for a living.
Practice philosophy: I believe that a combination of insight and action in the direction of one's values is what works. I tell patients that the goal is to see each other less (for appointments) as improvements in their life are made. Together, we create a treatment plan so that we both know what we are working on.
- Lehigh University - Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Loyola University - Chicago, Illinois
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)