Sheralyn McClelland, LAc, MaOM
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Chinese herbology
- Food therapy
- Qi gong
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic pain
- Digestive complaints
- Side effects of cancer treatments
I am a licensed acupuncturist specializing in integrative, complementary medicine and traditional Chinese medicine. I have professional interests in Chinese herbology, food therapy, Qi Gong (exercises), allergies, sleep disorders, chronic pain, digestive complaints, side effects of cancer treatments, stress relief, integrative care and complementary medicine.
Practice philosophy: Look for the root of the condition and not just the symptom. Improve general health and well-being to improve patient health, and help patients understand how they can heal and live well.
- Gustavus Adolphus Colege, St. Peter, MN
- Minnesota Colege of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine at Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington, MN
- Pacific Colege of Oriental Medicine, San Diego, CA
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.