Max Pagel, ATC, CSCS
- Sports medicine
- Graston technique
- Injury prevention
- Strength and conditioning
- Post-operative rehabilitation
I am an athletic trainer and certified strength and conditioning coach.
My professional interests are injury prevention methods for physically active individuals, general and post-operative rehabilitation, and providing outreach sports medicine coverage for our neighboring communities. The best thing about being with an athletic trainer is the ability to see an athlete or patient at their lowest time dealing with an injury and going to their highest point being able to perform all activities with no pain or limitations.
I have always wanted to be an athletic trainer from early on as it provided the two things I love in love which is sports and how our body works and functions.
- Sports medicine
- Lifting weights
- Outdoor activities
- Minnesota State University, Mankato
- North Dakota State University: MS, Advanced Athletic Training
- National Athletic Trainers Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Minnesota Registered Athletic Trainer
Years of experience
- New Ulm Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)