Alena Marozava, MD
- Family medicine
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Chronic disease management
- Preventive care
- Women's Health
- Post cancer survivorship
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified family medicine physician with professional interests in chronic disease management, preventive care, geriatric care, women's health and post cancer survivorship. I also speak Russian. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Mstislavl, Belarus
I'm passionate about: partnering with patients to improve their health. I enjoy providing information to help my patients make educated decisions to fit their life.
If I wasn't a provider, I would be a: cook, because I love to explore different cuisines.
I became a physician to: help others on their path to better health.
Something I've learned from my patients is: that every person is different, and I must make sure I adapt to my patients' needs as much as possible to find a suitable solution to their problem.
One of the challenges of my career that I enjoy is: changing my patients' lives by educating them and helping them with smoking cessation, weight loss and chronic pain management.
The best thing I've done for my health is: to maintain a healthy weight and stay physically active.
I am most proud of: the birth of my daughter in 2008.
- Family medicine
- Vitebsk Medical Institute, Belarus
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Wisconsin Department of Family Medicine
- UW Eau Claire Family Medicine Residency Program, Eau Claire, WI
- Vitebsk Medical Institute OB/GYN Residency, Mogilev, Belarus
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
- Mercy Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)