Abbe J. Penziner-Bokde, MD
- early childhood development
- Adolescent Health
- Mental health concerns
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified pediatrician with professional interests in early childhood development, adolescent health and mental health concerns in the primary care setting. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: White Plains, New York
I am passionate about: doing my part to ensure that all children and families have access to quality health care and educational opportunities.
If I wasn't a pediatrician, I would be a: journalist and author of children's books!
One of the challenges of this career that I enjoy is: helping children and families identify small, manageable daily habits that can lead to improved, long-term health.
My personal health goal is: to traverse the state one bike trail at a time!
- Outdoor activities
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- State University of New York at Binghamton
- University of Maryland Hospital for Children
Additional languages spoken
- Cambridge Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)