Mary Tschida, MD
- Family medicine
- Chronic disease management
- Office procedures
- Skin issues
- Wellness and preventive care
- Women's Health
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified family medicine physician with professional interests in women's health, wellness and preventive care; pediatrics, office procedures, chronic disease management and skin issues. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Tomahawk, WI
I’m passionate about: getting to know my patients, learning their stories and earning their trust in order to work together for their best health.
If I wasn’t a provider, I would be a: chef. I love trying new things and being creative in the kitchen. Cooking for friends and family is a way to express yourself and show love.
I became interested in health care when: I was a child and helped my mom care for my older brother as he recovered from a serious injury. This helped me see how both simple and complex care can make a big difference in a person's life.
Something I've learned from my patients is: the importance of listening to patients and then working together to develop a strategy to meet their health goals.
One of the challenges of my career that I enjoy is: approaching every patient and every situation with an open mind, so that each person's care meets his or her needs.
- Family medicine
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- University of Wisconsin, Madison
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Medical Association
- North Memorial Family Medicine Residency, University of Minnesota
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)