Mary Tschida, MD
- Family medicine
- Chronic disease management
- Office procedures
- Skin issues
- Wellness and preventive care
- Women's Health
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified family medicine physician with professional interests in women's health, wellness and preventive care; pediatrics, office procedures, chronic disease management and skin issues. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Tomahawk, WI
I’m passionate about: getting to know my patients, learning their stories and earning their trust in order to work together for their best health.
If I wasn’t a provider, I would be a: chef. I love trying new things and being creative in the kitchen. Cooking for friends and family is a way to express yourself and show love.
I became interested in health care when: I was a child and helped my mom care for my older brother as he recovered from a serious injury. This helped me see how both simple and complex care can make a big difference in a person's life.
Something I've learned from my patients is: the importance of listening to patients and then working together to develop a strategy to meet their health goals.
One of the challenges of my career that I enjoy is: approaching every patient and every situation with an open mind, so that each person's care meets his or her needs.
- Family medicine
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- University of Wisconsin, Madison
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Medical Association
- North Memorial Family Medicine Residency, University of Minnesota
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)