Tammy Sulik, PsyD, LP
- Anxiety Disorders
- Adjustment Disorders
- Grief and loss
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Perinatal and post-partum depression
- Virtual visits
I am a doctor of psychology and licensed psychologist with professional interests in anxiety, panic disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, social anxiety, depression, major depression, perinatal depression, post-partum depression, bi-polar disorder, grief, loss and adjustment disorders relating to health issues, cancer, diabetes, COPD, heart issues and insomnia. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Practice philosophy: I see myself as a mentor to my patients, providing information and guidance so that they may be successful in making important life changes.
Best part of my work: I see the courage my patients exhibit when faced with very difficult and even traumatic circumstances. I see them face these difficulties and then get to a much better place in their lives. This is the most fulfilling work I can imagine doing.
Favorite health tip:Everything in moderation!
- Cross-country skiing
- Seeing concerts
- Univeristy of St. Thomas
- University of Wisconsin-River Falls
- University of Minnesota
- American Psychological Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Minnesota Board of Psychology
- North Dakota Board of Psychology
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)