Robby Bershow, MD
- Sports medicine
- Sports injuries
- Fracture management
- Running and injuries
- Arthritis management
- Sports-related concussion
- Prp injections and regenerative medicine
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Joint injections and ultrasound guided procedures
- Virtual visits
- Team physician for Minnesota United FC and Macalester college
Allina Health is the Official Team Physicians of Minnesota United FC. Dr. Bershow serves as one of the physicians for the professional soccer team, providing orthopedic and sports medicine care for the athletes.
Robby Bershow, MD specializes in Orthopedics and Sport Medicine. Dr. Bershow offers face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
To request an appointment, please complete this form or call a clinic location listed below.
I am passionate about: my family; they are the most important thing in my life. When I am not chasing after my daughters, I love getting lost in a good book, putting miles on my bike or playing a competitive game of Scrabble.
If I wasn't a physician, I would be a: travel writer; I love discovering new places.
Something I have learned from my patients is: that all patients have something unique that will motivate them to take an interest in their health.
My personal health goal is: to have a healthy, sit-down dinner with my family every night. We've started planning, shopping and prepping on the weekend to make the weekdays less hectic.
The best thing I have done for my health is: replaced drinking soda with water. It's an easy way to get rid of unnecessary calories.
One of my personal achievements is: convincing the smartest, funniest and prettiest girl I knew that it was a good idea to marry me.
- Sports medicine
Awards and recognitions
- 2019, 2020 Top Doctor in Minnesota Monthly magazine
- 2015, 2016, 2017 Top Doctor Rising Star in Mpls.St.Paul Magazine
- Family activities
- Harvard University
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- American Academy of Family Practice
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Minnesota Academy of Family Practice
- United Family Medicine Residency Program
- HCMC Primary Care Sports Medicine
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)