Holly Gigure, CTRS, HFS
Fitness & Aquatic Coordinator
- Adaptive fitness
- Aquatic bodywork
- Sports and recreation
- Ai chi
- Functional electrical stimulation (fes) bike
Holly Gigure has been with Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute (previously Courage Center) since December 1996. She is the coordinator for fitness and aquatics at the St. Croix location.
Holly teaches classes, works one-on-one with clients, and really enjoys having to “think outside the box” to create new and interesting exercises for her clients. The highlight of her work week is getting in the pool with some of the kids she’s worked with for 15 years.
In her spare time, Holly enjoys being active, including slalom skiing, exercising, spending time with family, and playing with the dog. She loves volunteering for Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute’s adaptive waterski program.
Awards and recognitions
- Adaptive fitness
- St. Cloud State University
Current licenses and certifications
- American College of Sports Medicine Health Fitness Specialist
- Arthritis Foundation certified
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
- CPR, First Aid, & AED
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)