Sarah Lenhardt, MD
- Travel medicine
- Preventive care
- Breastfeeding and lactation support
- Child growth and development
Sarah Lenhardt, MD, is a pediatrician specializing in preventative care, breastfeeding and lactation support, child growth and development, and asthma.
What are you passionate about? I am passionate about helping kids grow into happy, healthy, self-sufficient adults. My own children are my inspiration and I provide the same care for my patients as I do my children.
What's your favorite part about being a provider? One of my favorite parts of being a pediatrician is helping families to learn and grow together. I love teaching new parents about how to care for their babies and helping seasoned parents move through different life stages as their children grow.
Something I have learned from my patients is: Every family is unique. There are a lot of "right" ways to raise kids and the key is to find the best fit for each family. My families know that I will take the time to listen and to address each of their concerns.
What do you like to do in your free time? During my free time I am kept busy as a mom of 4 kids! We love to spend weekends together and can often be found exploring the many wonderful parks around the Twin Cities.
Awards and recognitions
- 2022 Top Doctor in Mpls St. Paul Magazine
- 2018 Top Doctor Rising Star in Mpls. St. Paul Magazine
- Travel medicine
- Cross-country skiing
- Family activities
- Creighton Medical School, Omaha, NE
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- University of Minnesota
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)