Dain Clausen, RDT
Activity-Based Exercise Specialist
- Adaptive fitness
- Therastride treadmill
- Functional electrical stimulation cycling
- Giger MD therapy device
- Gait training
- Neuro control and motor planning
- Clinical exercise and personal training
I have been a fitness specialist in the ABLE (Activity-Based Locomotor Exercise) Program since September 2011. ABLE is an innovative program for people living with paralysis or neurological conditions. Since joining the ABLE team I have greatly enjoyed developing working relationships with my clients, while seeing the confidence each individual gains from the program.
While obtaining my bachelors degree, I provided personal training for faculty and staff, and conducted exercise research at Gustavus Adolphus College. I also coached varsity high school basketball.
In my spare time I enjoy spending time outdoors with friends and family, participating in triathlons and cycling events, and volunteering in adaptive sports.
- Adaptive fitness
- Family activities
- Volunteer work
- Gustavus Adolphus College
Current licenses and certifications
- American College of Sports Medicine Health Fitness Specialist
- EMT Nremt
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)