Sarah Paper, LP, PsyD
- Children and adolescents
- Eating disorders and body image
- Mood symptoms
I am a board-certified psychologist with professional interests in children and adolescents, ADHD, parenting, pregnancy, trauma, body image/eating disorders, self-harm, mood symptoms, delinquency and psychological evaluations.
Best part of my work: I am honored to get to be the person who people trust with their most uncomfortable emotions.
Why I became a provider: My mother tells me that I have always been interested in the emotional experiences of others.
What patients say about me: I am funny, unconventional and honest.
Personal interests: Yoga, family activities, laughing and eating
Practice philosophy: Accessing, expressing and tolerating uncomfortable emotions.
- Family activities
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology, Argosy University
- North American Drama Therapy Association
- Human Services, Inc. (Child track)
- Washburn Center for Children
Additional languages spoken
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)