Sarah Paper, LP, PsyD
- Children and adolescents
- Eating disorders and body image
- Mood symptoms
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified psychologist with professional interests in children and adolescents, ADHD, parenting, pregnancy, trauma, body image/eating disorders, self-harm, mood symptoms, delinquency and psychological evaluations. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Best part of my work: I am honored to get to be the person who people trust with their most uncomfortable emotions.
Why I became a provider: My mother tells me that I have always been interested in the emotional experiences of others.
What patients say about me: I am funny, unconventional and honest.
Personal interests: Yoga, family activities, laughing and eating
Practice philosophy: Accessing, expressing and tolerating uncomfortable emotions.
- Family activities
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology, Argosy University
- North American Drama Therapy Association
- Human Services, Inc. (Child track)
- Washburn Center for Children
Additional languages spoken
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)