Sally Arndt, AuD, CCC-A
- Ear diseases
- Vestibular diseases
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified audiologist with professional interests in hearing loss, ear diseases, amplification and vestibular diseases. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
"Hearing loss can be so gradual that you may not notice it at first. If left unnoticed and untreated, it can cause frustration, fatigue and social isolation."
Audiologists identify and evaluate hearing loss and can help patients live with or prevent hearing loss.
- Arizona School of Health Sciences, Au.D
- University of Minnesota, MA
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, American Academy of Audiology
Current licenses and certifications
- Board-Certified, Audiology, American Speech Language Hearing Association
- Licensed Audiologist, State of Minnesota
- Aspen Medical Group
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)