Minnesota Perinatal Physicians – Edina
Edina, MN 55435
- 612-863-4502 612-863-4502
- Mon—Fri 7:30 a.m.—4 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Services at this location are provided by Abbott Northwestern Hospital.
About this location
At Allina Health your safety is our top priority. Allina Health visitor guidelines may change. To learn more about current visitor restrictions, go to our visitor guidelines.
Minnesota Perinatal recommends that no children come to your appointments, allowing your team to focus during your visit.
Your safety is our top priority
Protecting your health: With our enhanced precautions and virtual care options, take comfort in knowing that we’re ready to safely care for you whenever you need us. Learn more about what we're doing to keep you safe.
Securing your safety: Allina Health maintains strict policies and robust resources for the physical safety of our patients, visitors and employees. We are currently evaluating and strengthening security at every clinic and hospital throughout our system.
Who We Care For
Minnesota Perinatal Physicians provides care for women who:
- are 35 years or older at the time of delivery
- have a disease such as cancer, cystic fibrosis or chronic kidney disease
- have a complex medical condition such as lupus, hypertension, diabetes or asthma
- have a history of surgically corrected cardiac conditions or other complex cardiac conditions
- are carrying a baby with abnormalities or syndromes
- suffered a previous pregnancy loss
- are at risk of delivering prematurely
- have a personal or family history of genetic disease
- have a multiple pregnancy, particularly higher order multiples
- have a complicated twin pregnancy, including monochorionic twins or growth restriction
- have diagnosed or suspected abnormalities of the cervix or uterus
- have been exposed to environmental toxins or potentially harmful medications during pregnancy
- have been exposed to an infectious or viral illness in pregnancy
- have medication exposure or chemical abuse concerns in pregnancy
- experienced complications with previous pregnancies
Services at Minnesota Perinatal Physicians
Minnesota Perinatal Physicians provides advanced services by physician-referral only. Services include:
- consultations with primary care providers – available 24 hours a day
- telephone consults and consults for inpatient transfers – available 24 hours a day
- provide 24-hour laborist service to ensure immediate bedside care 24 hours a day
- consultation before pregnancy for women who may be at risk for a complicated pregnancy
- consultation, monitoring and treatment of the mother's medical conditions or pregnancy complications
- targeted ultrasound imaging
- advanced imaging technology, including three-dimensional (3D) ultrasound, fetal echocardiography, MRI, CT scan
- expertise in the diagnosis and surgical management of the morbidly adherent placenta
- antepartum testing, to determine fetal well-being, including biophysical profiles and non-stress tests
- genetic counseling and testing, including prenatal screening, CVS and amniocentesis
- nurse care coordinators provide assistance with appointments, communicate with a multidisciplinary team and creating a personalized care plan
- obstetrical home health care programs
Learn more about our specialty programs at Minnesota Perinatal Physicians.
Referrals and Appointments
Referrals are generally made by your primary care provider. To make a referral or schedule an appointment at any clinic location, call our centralized scheduling department at 612-863-4502.
Service request or referral request form [FOR PROVIDERS]
Genetic screening questionnaire [FOR NEW PATIENTS]
This hospital-based clinic charges a separate facility fee. Depending on your health insurance, this might result in a higher out-of-pocket expense. Contact your insurance provider to understand your cost. Learn more.