Addiction service coordination, adults
Allina Health addiction service coordination offers rich, supportive and educational care. Our expert team will help you improve your quality of life through individualized addiction treatment to meet your unique needs and goals.
What it is
Service coordination provides you with individual, outpatient counseling using evidence-based therapy, education and skill building to treat addiction and support recovery.
This service may benefit you if you:
- are not yet ready for treatment
- tend to cycle through treatment with little long-term success
- do not prefer a group setting
- are in a civil commitment
- step-down from outpatient treatment
To qualify for a program, a substance use disorder comprehensive assessment (formerly known as Rule 25) is necessary. Through this assessment, our referral specialist can help select the treatment option that best suits your needs.
What to expect
Offered Monday-Friday; sessions scheduled on an individual basis between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Good for treating
Adults who are experiencing addiction, mental health issues and trauma.
Good to know
- The Service Coordination track helps with financial, employment and legal problems.
- You are encouraged to attend at least one group therapy program each week.
Source: Allina Health Mental Health & Addiction Services
Reviewed by: John Sutherland