Steven Dandrea, DC
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
- Worker injuries
- Sports injuries
Hometown: Duluth, MN
Best part of my work: Helping each patient restore their function so they can resume activities they need and love to do.
Why I became a chiropractor: To teach people how to take care of themselves so their health is optimized and they decrease their risk of future problems.
What I tell my friends and family: Sit up and stand up straight. Be mindful of how you lift and stress your spine. Eat less and move your body more.
How I spend my free time: Running, golfing, hunting, cooking, biking and boating at the cabin.
What patients say about me: Many patients tell me they have never had such a thorough exam and that they learn a lot about their problems after I explain what's happening with them.
Favorite health tip: Eat less processed foods, move your body 30 minutes each day and stand up straight.
Practice philosophy: Your body was meant to heal itself and can do this more effectively by eating unrefined foods, exercising daily, getting adequate sleep and maintaining proper posture and joint function.
Additional info: Spine Network Task Force, Chirocare of Minnesota
Selected Best Chiropractor in 2019 by Minnesota Monthly
- Northwestern College of Chiropractic
- University of Minnesota-Duluth
- Fellow of American Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists
Current licenses and certifications
- American Chiropractic Orthopedists (FACO)
- chiropractic, licensed acupuncturist (LAc)
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)