Morgan C. Althoen, MD
- Radiology, Interventional
For me, being a physician means having the ability to assist people in the most difficult times of their lives. As a radiologist, I am able to employ the most advanced techniques available to diagnose illness, halt disease progression, and relieve symptoms using minimally invasive techniques.
I am a vascular interventionalist and am trained and worked several years as an emergency medicine physician prior to starting my radiology training program.
- University of Michigan Medicine School
- American College of Radiology
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Radiological Society of America
- General Surgery, University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- Diagnostic Radiology, Mercy Catholic Medical Center, Philadelphia,
- Department of Radiology, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH
- Diagnostic Radiology, University of Washington Medical Center, Junction, VT
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.