Christine Miskec, MS, PA-C
- Shoulder injections
- Knee injections
- Sports related injuries
- Chronic injuries
Christine Miskec, PA-C, is a board-certified Physician Assistant with advanced training in lower extremity injuries. She works with two board-certified orthopaedic surgeons, one who specializes in shoulder and elbow and the other specializes in knee and shoulder.
To request an appointment, please complete this form or call a clinic location listed below.
My sports medicine interests are focused on preventive training and education for athletes and post-surgical rehabilitation for better outcomes. Before joining Sports & Orthopaedic Specialists, I was the head soccer coach at Minnesota State University, Mankato and I am an avid athlete myself. I am also a retired rugby player, but continue to actively train with cross fit.
- Live music
- Nova Southeastern University - Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- University of Kansas
- Rockhurst University - Kansas City, Missouri
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Coalition for Promoting Physical Activity
Current licenses and certifications
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)