Aimee Tubbs, PsyD, LP
- Anxiety disorders
- Sexual issues
- Virtual visits
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Received Outstanding Service Award from Center for Sexual Health, Minneapolis, 2010
Best part of my work: That moment when a patient feels hope for the first time in weeks, months or even years.
Why I became a psychologist: To promote healing and empower others through support and education to face future challenges.
What I tell friends and family: Celebrate your victories, no matter how small.
How I spend my free time: Running, playing golf, and time with family and friends. I’m especially fond of my golden retriever, Parker.
What patients say about me: They appreciate my positive nature and they feel “heard”.
- Spending time with family and friends
- Spending time with my dog
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
- American Psychological Association
- Minnesota Psychological Association
- World Professional Association for Transgender Health
- University of Minnesota Medical School - Human Sexuality
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)