Aimee Tubbs, PsyD, LP
- Anxiety disorders
- Sexual issues
- Virtual visits
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Received Outstanding Service Award from Center for Sexual Health, Minneapolis, 2010
Best part of my work: That moment when a patient feels hope for the first time in weeks, months or even years.
Why I became a psychologist: To promote healing and empower others through support and education to face future challenges.
What I tell friends and family: Celebrate your victories, no matter how small.
How I spend my free time: Running, playing golf, and time with family and friends. I’m especially fond of my golden retriever, Parker.
What patients say about me: They appreciate my positive nature and they feel “heard”.
- Spending time with family and friends
- Spending time with my dog
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
- American Psychological Association
- Minnesota Psychological Association
- World Professional Association for Transgender Health
- University of Minnesota Medical School - Human Sexuality
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)