Morgan Fulmer, PA-C
Certified Physician Assistant
- Thoracic surgery
Allina Health Minneapolis Heart Institute – Minneapolis is recognized internationally as one of the world’s leading providers of heart and vascular care. We have developed an Integrated Cardiovascular Care Model, involving groundbreaking clinical research, scientific innovation, and premier medical care with top-ranked physicians throughout the Midwest, that are blurring the lines between today’s advanced clinical practices and tomorrow’s possibilities. We focus on the full range of cardiovascular specialties, working toward excellence in all areas of heart disease - prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation - as we work to change the face of CV care worldwide.
I work with perioperative care of patients undergoing heart surgery and thoracic surgery.
- Thoracic surgery
- University of Kansas
- University of Iowa
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA)
- Physician Assistants for Global Health (PAGH)
Current licenses and certifications
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Minnesota State Medical License
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)